This at-a-glance list shows you why The Detweiler Group at RE/MAX Town Center is your best option for purchasing a condo.
In addition to top-notch customer service, we provide ALL of the following to every buyer we work with…
- First access to all Rockville/North Bethesda “hot properties” before they hit the market (our own listings or properties we have been made aware of through our personal networks and our heavily trafficked website, rockvillemdcondos.com).
- Your specific property request (if applicable) published in the Rockville Condo Newswire (our proprietary newsletter sent to hundreds of Rockville/North Bethesda condo owners and stakeholders).
- A transparent, detailed price analysis on any property you make an offer on – conducted by a full-time professional REALTOR with extensive expertise in the Rockville/North Bethesda condo market – ensuring an offer in your best interest.
- The creation of clean, concise, complete, and visually attractive offers that will appeal to listing agents and maximize your competitiveness.
- Specialized knowledge on condo rules/regulations, including applicable contingencies and contract structuring needed to protect you throughout the buying process.
- Knowledge of ALL potential condo options and each building’s rules/regulations and amenities (pet policies, condo fee inclusions, parking structure, elevator and fireplace availability, etc.).
- Detailed understanding of commute times, school districts, access to public transportation, and more by those who live and work in the Rockville/North Bethesda area on a daily basis.
- Access to our full network of top-notch and trusted professional service providers, including lenders, title company, CPAs, lawyers, and any other service professional you could possibly need.
- As applicable, your property request promoted to 100+ agents in RE/MAX Town Center Facebook Group.
- Strict adherence to our core values: Good Faith, Accountability, Respect, Candor, Humility, Transparency, Excellence, and Community.
- “Service for Life” – our commitment to help on any real estate matters going forward once your transaction has closed, condo related or otherwise.